October 14, 2015

Happy Fall-idays! Thanksgiving


Hello! Welcome to the Thanksgiving portion of the awesome Reverse Confetti Happy Fall-idays event!


Now, Thanksgiving isn't a "thing" here in New Zealand - but being thankful is a universal concept! And so is gift giving! I've created a little gift box perfect to say thank you to someone special, perhaps a teacher?


I've used the fab Treat Tote Confetti Cuts. I cut the top edge off the box and roughed and inked it up for a slightly distressed look. It hold these two oversized test tubes perfectly. I pushed in the edges a little for a bit more detail.


I've decorated with the Leafy Confetti Cuts and the awesome Pumpkin Patch stamp set and coordinating Confetti Cuts


This box would also hold a little notepad and pen perfectly if you'd rather not gift an edible.

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to visit with the rest of the Confetti Crew for even more inspiration!





5 comments:

  1. so pretty, Sarah! Love the rustic feel of this and of course those leaves look wonderful, they are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Love your treat box! The stamping on kraft is always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rustic treat boxes are so pretty! Love the pumpkins with the enclosed sentiment..
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!