August 6, 2015

Cardabilities 128


Hello! I'm popping in with a card for the latest Cardabilities sketch. I pulled out some of my fave Reverse Confetti goodies of course!

Here's my take...


I stamped the background with the Whole Lotta Dots stamp set. The vellum layer was cut with the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts. I've used both the Petals 'n Posies stamp set and matching Confetti Cuts. The sentiment was stamped on a flag from the Tag Me Confetti Cuts.


Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!






2 comments:

  1. This looks so lovely, the colors are wonderful.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo pretty! Love the softness of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!