December 3, 2014

Awesome Dad


Hello! I'm popping in today to share a card I made for my husband Shanan. He is a FABULOUS Dad - spending every morning and evening with our little guy. Breakfast and bathtime is boytime (and I get a much needed break!)

When I saw the awesome Leave it to Dad set from Winnie and Walter it jumped right into my i {heart} papers cart!


I stamped the fun cameo image in Jungle ink from Avery Elle and framed it with the fun W R Family dies also from Avery Elle. The large layer and small flag were cut with the Dotted Die and the paper is Me.ology. I finished simply with some enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card for your husband. I love the paper and the pierced holes around it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!