October 16, 2014

Soft and Subtle!


I've been loving soft colors lately. Super soft inks, pastel tones. Maybe it's a reaction to all the bold color of Halloween crafting? Not that I don't love that as well!


I have a couple of Reverse Confetti projects to share today in soothing, pretty colors!


I wanted to use the Hanging Out Confetti Cuts again - this time to make a fun birthday door hanger. You'll see lots of Confetti Cuts on this one - Envie Wrap, Circles 'n Scallops, Love Note and the little bow is from the Tagged Tote set. The sentiment stamped in a whisper light mint ink is from Roundabout Additions. I inked all my edges lightly and finished with some enamel hearts.


Roundabout Additions makes an appearance on this little treat bag too - you might recognise this as the one I whipped up in my Envie Wrap video. I've stamped in a soft gray and accented with a rhinestone heart. I plan to make little bags like this to use as place cards this Christmas - filled with after dinner mints perhaps?







2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,I love your work,you layer so beautiful,the way you use these great dies are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!