July 7, 2014

Countdown to Confetti: Fabulous Flamingo & Fresh 'n Fruity


I'm so excited for today's peeks at the Reverse Confetti release - we have TWO gorgeous stamp sets, with dies, and some FUN stand alone dies as well!  

I've got two cards to share both using the same papers for a bright and fun set, so enough with the chit chat, onto the goodies!


My first card today features Fabulous Flamingo.


This set is so unique - it's a total must have! I've stamped the flamingos, die cutting the wings with the matching confetti cuts. I LOVE the design of the beak and eye stamp, it's all in one so it's super easy to add a kisser to your flamingo! 

The long scalloped layer was cut with the Tag Me, too die (taping two together) The scalloped circle panel is the new Circles 'n Scallops dies (I love the debossed detail on these!)

The sentiment is stamped on a Perfectly Paisley Confetti Cut. I LOVE these dies. You are going to see some jaw dropping examples with them from the Confetti Crew!

Here's a peek inside my card...



My second card uses Fresh 'n Fruity and the matching Confetti Cuts.


Great sentiment, right?! I added some stickles to a leaf and the Circles 'n Scallops layer to mimic a salt rimmed glass. I've used the new Pretty Panels: Chevron for a fun layer and the Tag Me, Too as a long layer again.

Here's a peek inside my card...


Leave a comment here, and on all the designers blogs today for your chance to win a $15 gift certificate! You'll find a full list of designers on the Reverse Confetti blog. Comments close at noon CST on July 7th and winners will be announced at 5pm the same day on the Reverse Confetti blog and Facebook page.

Speaking of Facebook, head on over to our Facebook page for ANOTHER chance at a $15 gift certificate!







Fabulous Flamingo Card:
Stamps: Fabulous Flamingo (Reverse Confetti) Paper: Favorite Things (Heidi Swapp) Ink: Rose Bud, Grey Flannel, Tuxedo Black (Memento Luxe) Dies: Confetti Cuts: Fabulous Flamingo, Circles n' Scallops, Tage Me Too, Perfectly Paisley (Reverse Confetti) Other: Chevron Ribbon, Enamel Dots

Fresh 'n Fruity Card:

Stamps: Fresh 'n Fruity (Reverse ConfettiPaper: Favorite Things (Heidi Swapp) Ink: Pear Tart, Pistachio, Tuxedo Black (Memento Luxe) Dies: Confetti Cuts: Fresh 'n Fruity, Circles n' Scallops, Tage Me Too, Perfectly Paisley, Pretty Panels Chevron, (Reverse ConfettiOther: Chevron Ribbon, Enamel Dots

29 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sarah your flamingo card has just blown my socks off. How beautiful it is <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards...love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! The flamingos are so pretty! So much to love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great release, Love the flamingo set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun cards. The layers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing cards! I love all of the details...the stitching, the glitter, the ribbon...all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards. I like your choice of papers and that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your paper choices, so bright and fresh. I'm especially loving that flamingo card. I need those flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both so gorgeous and bright and eye-popping! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flamingo card gave me the impression of Florida - great card.
    The second card is also great. Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah...you've used some of my favorite colors here and I LOVEhow your cards turned out!!! I'd love to receive either one of these! The ribbon is just beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Kamoly...stitching, lots of layers, glittered edges....you knocked this out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazing Sarah, LOVE these bold bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty cards Sarah. Love the colorful layers and the candy dots! BTW, I love how clear your pictures are... how are you taking them? I am struggling right now to find a better way...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. FAB cards, Sarah! Love ALL of the FUN details you created! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These 2 cards just scream "sarah style"!! They are both just too awesome for words!! LOVE them both girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such bright, and cheerful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful design and bright colors! I love both your cards... What background papers did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  20. So fun and bright!
    Love all the elements
    in it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bright colors, bold elements, beautiful cards, Sarah!
    I love the flamingo with a floral behind it. Thanks, too, for showing the inside panels for the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous cards, Sarah! Love the bright & cheery designs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my...they are both fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous cards. Love the layering

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh they are just stunning, so love the delightful colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such beautiful cards! Love them! I am relatively new to Stampin Up!....wish I had found it years ago! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!