June 27, 2014

Thankful Heart


TGIF! I'm popping in quickly with a card I made with lots of goodies from i {heart} papers...but first, I want to remind you of the BIG sale happening right now!


I needed some mail friendly thank you cards, and this one features a few different companies all mixed up together!


I've used the Pretty Patches Apple stamps and matching die set on this card, stamping with Memento Luxe inks in Love Letter, Rhubarb Stalk, Olive and Espresso Truffle. The paper is Homespun by Simple Stories. I created the curved panel with the Avery Elle Custom Panels dies, and the notebook layer is by Paper Smooches

I finished with some brown twine and gold sequins.

Here's a peek inside...


Have a wonderful weekend! We are going to watch some scary movies tonight...always fun!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely way to say thanks! I love how everything goes together and all the small details that make a huge impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Anyone would love to receive a card like that one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!