May 2, 2014

Happy News!

Hello!
I'm popping in quickly to share some news I'm really excited about! A few months ago Kim had to step down as Creative Coordinator at SugarPea Designs due to a very hectic schedule. I was honored when Wendy asked me to fill the role! I've been quietly working behind the scenes, and I'm so happy to be able to share the news with you all!



As a stay at home mum, this opportunity means the world to me - I truly get to do what I love everyday, working from home and with plenty of cuddles from this guy! I feel so blessed.


Wendy and I "click" and I wish you could all see how incredibly hard working she is behind the scenes - not to mention crazy talented! I'm SO glad we're friends, and so honored she chose me to help her on this amazing journey!  

I love the fabulous team of SugarPea designers, they are so inspiring and our SugarPeeps (SugarPea Designs fans, so named by Wendy's cute-as-a-button daughter) are amazing to interact with! 

So that's a little bit of news from my neck of the woods! Thank you, as always, for visiting and for your support! Crafty friends are the best! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Huge congrats on your well deserved new position. Your little one is precious.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sarah, this is exciting news. Many CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Your little son is cute (-:
    Enjoy every day.
    Best wishes,
    Judith (The Netherlands, Europe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sarah! I know you will do an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG Congrats, Sarah!! Wendy is very lucky to have you...you will do an AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a dream come true! So happy for super talented you! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so blessed to have you as my friend!! Love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhh wow!

    Congrats Sarah!

    Well deserved. Amazing news from an amazing woman! SugarPeas Stamps rock!

    You little stinker...we just talked about my Kraftin' Kimmie Designer spot news yesterday and you didn't say a word about your amazing news!

    CONGRATULATIONS! Becky

    p.s. If you ever need a Guest Designer you know where to find me! (*hint, hint*)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Very exciting news and wonderful that you can do what you enjoy the most. I love all of your creations and always look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your little one. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrat's!!! I know you will rock this!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!