April 18, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Previews Day Two


Welcome back to Day TWO of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps APRIL previews!!! We are back with a fabulous new Moonlight Whispers stamp set by Annie Rodrigue!! You'll love these two gardening ladies along with the THREE fun sentiments!!

Today the Krafty Girls and I are thrilled to share with you.....BLOOMIN' WONDERFUL!! There are lots of gorgeous creations on today's hop featuring both new images and sentiments from the set!! We know you are just going to LOVE these springtime ladies and be inspired by all the fun designs!!


I went a little nuts decorating this gorgeous stamp! The vine was die cut, moulded to fit the layer shape, and colored with copics. The little flowers were punched and I added some liquid pearl centers. The bike die was cut from my fave gold glitter paper!

Here's a peek inside my card...


ALL of our APRIL stamps will be available on Saturday morning at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! We'll be celebrating at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It's over at our KKS Facebook fan page! Join us for all the fun!! You can find more details here!!
Happy hoppin'!!

Stamps: Bloomin' Wonderful (Kraftin Kimmie StampsPaper: Garden Party (Pebbles) Ink: Espresso Truffle (Memento Luxe) Dies: Vine, Rounded Banner, Bicycle (MFT) Folded Banner (Simon Says Stamp) Other: Enamel Dots, Gold Glitter Cardstock, Vellum 

24 comments:

  1. I love your card you have really sown some seeds of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza...you sure did go crazy on this card...wonder who the lucky recipient will be...or will this be a keeper on a shelf in your crafty-space? Love it and the image...super job !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I am falling in love with the stamp set. You really out did yourself! I love how you added a glittery bicycle and great idea to highlight the vines too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love the idea of this creating a gift card with seeds so perfect for this set thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, how beautiful. I love all the seed packets and the bike bling is great. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. GASP! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my sarah ... what a lovely card ... its perfect in every way x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card and I really also like the inside of the card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. the lady is colored so wonderfully. Love the gold bicycle and the seed packets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous... love how you framed your pretty garden lady with the vine and the cute flowers. Love how you layered too ... just so much inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card, Sarah. The "gardener" is gorgeous. Every detail from the paper to the coloring is perfect. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful
    card! I love the
    glitter bicycle.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love the embellishments. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wowzers, a gold bicycle, how stinkin cute is that?!! I love it!!! This scene is absolutely fantastic and your vellum sentiment banner is awesome! What awesome coloring of this beauty!!! Seriously inspiring stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome details, love your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, wow, that is very detailed. just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many gorgeous details. And such a pretty card. I like the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just so beautifully embellished - there are not enough words! I love all the special touches!!! And especially the bike, it makes me thing of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree with the others, great card and embellishments, who knew??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. BLOOMIN BEAUTIFUL! This is one of my favorites from all the blog. Simply STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!