March 26, 2014

Springy Feel Better!


Hello friends! Long time, no blog! I've had a busy week. Kate asked me to help out with the new i {heart} papers pinterest boards, so I cataloged all the pins into pretty themed boards - whew, I'm a world class speed pinner now, I tell you! You can check them out here and follow along to see some amazing creations!

Speaking of amazing, I LOVE being part of the Curtain Call Crew so much! Did you know Stacey organises fun gift exchanges every now and then? I had a blast participating in the Spring Swap, and I received a big parcel of amazing goodies from Gayatri! Today I'm sharing my first card made with things mostly from my parcel.


Does this scream spring? I think so! If you like these supplies, you can find lots of them at i {heart}papers! The fabulous paper is Basic Grey's Fresh Cut. I think a bright get well card is a great pick-me-up, and I've used the My Favorite Things Get Well Wishes stamped with Hero Arts Shadow ink in Tide Pool and Soft Pool. 

Gayatri also chose some white sequins and this fabulous Lawn Trimmings cord for me - love it! I've used the Blueprints 9 set again, I really like making these tag pocket cards! The flower is the hybrid rose die from MFT. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today, I'll be back tomorrow with my final card for CASE Study! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!