February 1, 2014

Viva la Verve - Wishing You!


Hello friends! Apologies, I'm a little late with my Viva la Verve Sketch post today, our little guy has possible strep, so I've been busy doing the worried mama thing!

This week's sketch by Charmaine is a winner! Speaking of...make sure to keep on reading for some happy news for someone!


I wanted to use this sketch to make something pretty for my beautiful Nana's birthday next week.


Wishing You is the perfect elegant set for a birthday greeting! I've been playing with cork a bit lately, those hearts are cut with the Heart Quartet die.

Do you find it hard to use those little resin flowers? I never know where to put them! I like it on this card though.

Here's the inside...


The sentiment here is from Big Wish.

I said something about winning, right? It's time to announce the winner of my Follower Blog Candy!! Thank you SO much for all your comments, for visiting, and leaving love on my creations. It means so much to me and keeps me in the studio making things to share!!

A huge congrats to....


Yay, Megan! Please email me (link on sidebar) with your country/shipping details to claim your prize!

I know I teased a new look for my blog with the candy, it's a work in...well not progress, pause! I haven't had time to finish the graphics but things will look fresher around here soon!
  
Stamps: Wishing You, Wish Big (Verve StampsPaper: Kaisercraft Ink: Memento Luxe Espresso Truffle Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger) Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Heart Quartet (Verve Stamps) Morrocan Screen, Leafy Flourish (MFT) Other: Resin Flower, Ribbon, Cork, Sequins

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, This is gorgeous. Love that pretty paper and the Morrocan diecut over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total gorgeousness! Love the cork hearts :) Way to rock the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I couldn't believe it that I was picked. thank you for a great blog. I have email you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!