February 28, 2014

To Wonderful You


Hi friends! I've been a little quiet this week huh? I've been stamping less than usual - I'm putting that down to Jackson teething and good books - I'm tired and have been spending lots of time reading! Next week will be busy busy though with lots of new goodies to share!

I'm playing along with the new AEI♥U Challenge today, the theme is birthday.


This one uses lots of  i {heart} papers goodies! 

I've used three stamp sets by Avery Elle, Cupcakes, Handwritten Notes and Circle It (the small confetti image). The Pinked Die set is also from Avery Elle, I re-cut the layer to make it smaller. 

The paper is my new fave, Fresh Cut by Basic Grey. The ink is Memento Luxe Espresso Truffle. I've also used some pretty gold sequins.

Here's a peek at the inside...


There are LOTS of new goodies in store at IHP - here's a link to the new category, I've just placed a big order so I'll have new things to share soon!


5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that you used a floral paper for the cupcake wrapper. I would not have thought to do that but it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh! such a sweet card! wonderful!
    Thank you for joining us at the AE challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card--I love the mix of patterned papers, especially on your cupcake! Thanks so much for joining our first AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! I love the floral for the cupcake wrapper. Thanks for playing along with Avery Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY STARS!! I am in love with this design! I adore how you changed the shape and size of the pinked panel, and how the cupcake pops right off that lovely vellum circle. The addition of the gold dots and sequins serve to complete this gorgeous design! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Avery Elle Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!