December 18, 2013

Love from Wallrus



Hello friends! It's my day to share some Fresh Squeezed Stamps cuteness! I love the Arctic Friends set and it was high time I stamped the walrus. I think he just might be my favorite of the three cute critters you can build with this set!



My layout today is CAS(E) this sketch #57. I colored with copics, using pointillism for some added texture. The sentiment is also from Arctic Friends, and the little heart is part of a sentiment I've cut apart from Say Anything. I inked and stamped the heart once, then reinked just the base and stamped again for simple shading.



Don't they just melt your heart?! Thanks for stopping by!  

Stamps: Arctic Friends, Say Anything (Fresh Squeezed StampsPaper: Cut and Paste Adorbs (MME) Ink: Berrylicious (MFT) Memento Grey  Other: Copics  

8 comments:

  1. Sarah that is the cutest card, I love your walruses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious and I love the play with the words.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That walrus image makes me smile every time I see it :) Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Adorable Sarah! Those penguin are so fabulously colored! Thank you for joining us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! The walrus' are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch and I love your "wallrus" :-). Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun take on the sketch--love the punny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!