December 3, 2013

Happy Howlidays!


Hi friends! I have a card for some of my fave challenges today. Curtain Call has a fab inspiration, Christmas Countdown, and the Retro Sketches layout was just my style!


It's also challenge time at There She Goes - this week we're making Christmas cards using critters! I had to ink up the adorable Pugalicious, I just love this little guy!

Here's the inside...


Despite my happy card, I do have some sad news to share. Jessica has made the difficult decision to close There She Goes and focus on her beautiful family. I have so loved being a part of this team - I always wanted to be a Trendsetter and can't thank Jessica and Jessie enough for letting me join this amazing group of women!


Head on over to the TSG Blog to see some gorgeous inspiration from the design team! 

Stamps: Pugalicious (There She GoesPaper: Reflections Christmas (Echo Park) Ink: Brown Memento Dies: Flags, Pierced Circles, Dainty Bows (MFT) Other: Twine, Rhinestones, Copics

5 comments:

  1. Sarah! This couldn't be any cuter! Adore that little pug with all of his festiveness going on! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad about TSG!!!
    CONGRATS on your Avery Guest DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...you have made me really miss my sweet pug who had the cutest eyes! This is an adorable image and I really like all the countdown paper you used. Oh my goodness...just noticed the punny sentiment! Love this one Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are really sweet cards Sarah I love that doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the BG paper and that little dog is too cute! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call again :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!