November 30, 2013

Merry Christ-moose, Nordic Borders and Nice Rack Blog Hop!


We at TSG love our holiday sets, and we love our animals, too…so whenever they can combine, we are THRILLED.  The new Merry Christ-moose set from Torico is no exception!


Merry Christ-moose is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 18 stamps and will sell for $18. It will be released on Saturday, November 30th at 11pmEST.

Made to go along with the Merry Christ-moose stamp set, Nice Rack has all those sentiments that may be a little bit naughty, but are definitely nice.

Nice Rack is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 7 stamps and will sell for $9. It will be released on Saturday, November 30th at 11pmEST.

Torico has also created this GORGEOUS Nordic Borders set as well, which will add a finished, homey feel to any of your creations. 

Nordic Borders is a 2x6 set that includes a total of 3 stamps and will see for $3. It will be released on Saturday, November 30th at 11pmEST.


I started by stamping my card base with gorgeous stamps from Nordic Borders in white ink. I added some of the snowflakes from Merry Christ-moose as well. I love this adorable image! Torico is amazing!


Inside I've used the fun Nice Rack set - love it! 

Would you like to win the new Merry Christ-moose/Nice Rack/ Nordic Borders sets? Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. 

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, November 30th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.



36 comments:

  1. Fabulous outside and inside!!! ;)
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just lovin' these images and sentiments!! Beautiful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, and the inside is brilliant! LOVE these sentiments so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh...I am in love with this set!! Your card is beautiful, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! So fun. I can't wait to see all the sentiments in Nice Rack :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made these stamp sets so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these cards are adorable! Great job! These images really make me smile. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, this is so darn cute!
    -Jen Naus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Nordic border in white! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, you are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO cute, thank you for stopping by my blog, leaving such a lovely comment & following me too. It made my day :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just awesome! Love how you combined the different stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This set is cute and funny! I love that sentiment. Cracking me up lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree Torico is amazing...love these stamps and what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great design and choice of soft coloring - I love that little best buddy moment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific card! Your coloring is perfect and I love the Nordic borders stamped in white for the background! These moose images are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card design inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Torico is amazing - and so IS your card! Loooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darling images! Love that cute snowman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh how cute is that little snowman, love it and the moose is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely stunning card. I love how you have created the background with the Nordic borders and the snowflakes and your colouring of the adorable image is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable cards and I especially love the way you've used the nordic set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous cards - thank you :)

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards! I love the Moosletoe sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is fantastic!! I LOVE the colors you used!! Fantastic layout!! Love it!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love these two together!!! I love how you used all of the background stamps with the moose set!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the moose and snowman they just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this image, love your card. Your stamped card base is really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those two in the first card are SUCH a cute pair and I love how you used the nordic borders on these two cards.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Eeek, Sooo Cute!! I love the beautiful background/base you made with the nordic border & snowflakee stamps! The color combo & the adorable image top it off wonderfully! Great layout! That moosletoe sentiment cracks me up, great pairing with that image!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What great cards! I love the coloring and the image is ADORABLE! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!