November 16, 2013

Crazy for Christmas!

 

It's time for another fun challenge at Crazy for Challenges! This week the challenge is this fun sketch...


Here's my card...


I've used the amazing Christmas in the Air set from Verve. The snowflakes are cut with the Frosty Snowflakes die. I've also used the awesome Award Banner Trim die.


Here's the inside of my card...


 Now it's time to go see all the fab inspiration from the design team, happy hopping!
It's sale time at Verve!!

Stamps: Christmas in the Air (Verve StampsPaper: Reflections Christmas (Echo Park) Ink: Brick Red (MFT) Memento Gray  Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Frosty Snowflakes, Award Banner Trim (Verve Stamps) Designer Labels, Pierced Circles (MFT) Other: Stickles, Twine, Jewels

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! I love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done such an amazing job with this sketch! I really love the festive papers and the centers of your snowflakes! Never seen them before! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love what you did with the banner die!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!