November 12, 2013

Catered Crop: With Gratitude


Howdy! It's time for a new Catered Crop Recipe Swap, and this one sure is timely. This round we are focusing on thank you cards.

You'll find all the details here and to inspire you, let's take a peek at Linda's beautifully curated inspiration board!

I've combined a couple of fave Verve sets with those Persimmon papers from Basic Grey for my card today. The stamped sentiments and accents are from Thankful Accents. The fussy cut ferns are from the beautiful Abundant Blessings set.

The layout is Cardabilities 86. I've been loving these layered, more is more sketches so much!
Here's the inside of my card...


I mimicked the layout from the front of the card. Edges are lightly sponged and of course I added some sequin sparkle!

You'll be able to see all the gorgeous designer and guest designer creations at Catered Crop this coming Sunday. I hope you'll play along for a chance to design alongside the team!

Thank you for stopping by! 

Stamps: Thankful Accents, Abundant Blessings (Verve StampsPaper: Persimmon (Basic Grey) Ink: Kraft (MFT) Soft Cantaloupe Shadow Ink (Hero Arts)  Dies: Thanks Word Die (Paper Smooches) Dizzy Doily (MFT) Stitched Journalling Card (Lawn Fawn) Other: Twine, Button, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Sequins

Linking up to Made by You Monday 177!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this card. The colors are great. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color combination, wonderful card, thanks for playing along with Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Love your color mix and details! Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, both inside and out! I saw it featured on the Cardabilities FB page. So glad you used this sketch to share your gorgeous fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love your colors and papers and all of the sweet touches like the little fern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Freakin' Cow! You fussy cut those ferns?! A-MAZ-Ing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Sarah! LOVE the papers you used, and great layout inside and out.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!