October 31, 2013

Deconstructed Whimsy Tree


Happy Halloween! (at least here in NZ) I guess I should have had something spooky to share today huh? Nothing scary here today! I wanted to play with the awesome Deconstructed Sketch 124, I loved the tilted panels.

Here's my card...


My card started with the Whimsy Tree from Verve. I created a stencil from some cloud die cuts and lightly sponged a sky, paper piecing the tree and ground. I added some sponging, and a little sewing. The sentiment is from Feeling Groovy, a retired Verve stamp set. 

How fun is that tree? love it!


Here's the inside of my card...


Thanks for stopping by! I'm busy preparing for a VERY busy November - expect lots of eye candy...and maybe some blog candy!

Stamps: Whimsy Tree, Feeling Groovy (Verve StampsPaper: Family Traditions (Webster's Pages) Ink: Brown Memento  Dies:  Pierced Circles (MFT) Other: Corner Punch, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Enamel Dots

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so darling, Sarah! I just love those sponged clouds and the fabulous papers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!