September 23, 2013

Speedy Recovery


Hi peeps! This past week my Father in law underwent his second knee replacement in under a year - ouch! I wanted to make a card, and the On The Mend set from Lawn Fawn was perfect! I'm playing along with the fun Monocromatic Lawnscaping challenge. I went with shades of blueish green.




This week the Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers is this fun sketch. I've paper pieced the ice packs with scraps from my stash. I'm also playing along with the ready made embellishments challenge at Moxie Fab using my fave embellie right now, enamel dots.

Here's a closer look at those adorable little guys...





I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are On The Mend from Lawn Fawn. I've also used Copics for the colouring and my fave Memento Black ink. You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!

Stamps: On The Mend (Lawn Fawn) Paper: Various Scraps Ink: Memento Black  Dies: Flags (MFT) Other: Copics, Enamel Dots, Pop Dots

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Sarah!

    Hugs, De hobby droom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the little turtles, and I love the different patterns! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! I love turtles and you've really brought them to life on this sweet monochromatic card. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card, Sarah. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, this card is so cute, I'm in love with it ;)
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xoxo Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sarah! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!