July 6, 2013

I'm crazy! No really...


I'm so excited to be joining the super talented "crazies" over at Crazy 4 Challenges! If you're a follower of these challenges already you'll know how amazing this team is, if you're new to C4C, you are in for a treat, this team is awesome!

If you're new to my blog, welcome! I'd love it if you'd follow me over there on my sidebar via email or google follower, and/or you can like thINKingstamps on Facebook here.

This week Andrea has challenged us to use sentiments asthe focus of our cards. I've used a gorgeous Verve set today, Thankful Accents. The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip, the medallion was stamped in Pink Pirouette so as not to detract from the sentiment. The accents were stamped in Rose Red. I've used a little of the Scalloped Trim Trio dies on the top of the flag shape.

It's really subtle, but the light blue layer is also stamped with another accent image from the set.

Here's the inside of my card...
 I used another of those awesome borders on the inside here.

Now it's time to hop around to see what the rest of the team has to show you! I hope you'll join us this week!  

Stamps: Thankful Accents (Verve StampsPaper: Unforgettable (MME) Ink: Choc Chip, Rose Red, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette (SU) Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Scalloped Trim Trio (Verve Stamps) Circle Nesties (Spellbinders) Flags (MFT) Other: Rose Red Ribbon (SU) Brads, Liquid Pearls, Juli's Garden Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

11 comments:

  1. Glad to have us on the team Sarah, loving your card you created for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers! such a pretty card! So glad you joined the crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! From one crazie to another, glad to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Thank you for having me this month at C4C!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Crazies, your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome aboard, Sarah.....and what a fab start...love the bright colors and the fun layout...fab sentiment panel as well....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the crazies, Sarah! It's great to have you joining us! What a gorgeous card! Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the Crazy Team, Sarah! Love this card! You used one of my all time favorite Verve sets, too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO glad you are here with us Sarah!!!! :) Great Card and I have always loved your sassy bows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all these layers. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!