July 3, 2013

I (puffy) heart you!

 

Hi peeps! I'm popping in today with another card using that fab Mojo 300 sketch, and I'm also playing in the TSG214 challenge to CASE a trendsetter. When I saw the amazing Jenny's grounding of this cutie pie panda, I KNEW I just had to try it. I haven't done her justice at all, I want to colour like Jenny when I grow up :-)

Funny story, when I showed hubby this card he was like "I puffy you?" Well, to me it reads "I puffy heart you" but "I puffy you" is how we say I love you in this house ever since. Love that!

I created my background paper stamping the bamboo image from PANDAmonium on kraft and colouring with copics. I thought the distressed stripes embossing folder looked kinda bamboo-ey. I've used a scrap of paper from my stash and finished off with some mini brads.

Here's the inside of my card...



Stamps: PANDA-monium (There She Goes) Paper: Scraps, Factory Green, Kraft (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice, Kraft (MFT) Memento  Dies: Fishtail Flags, Rectangles (MFT) Other: Distressed Stripes EF, Mini Brads, Copics

3 comments:

  1. Precious image and card! Love how you used the Mojo sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- You are hilarious!!!! You have done an a fabby job on this card! Your colouring is awesome!! Love the background you created with the bamboo!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!