July 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Kate!


Happy Birthday Kate! The i {heart} papers team are getting together today to wish Kate, owner at IHP a very happy birthday!



Of course I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are from WPlus9, Banner Love and Strictly Sentiments 1. The paper is Beautiful Life by Echo Park, and I've also used some paper flowers, white sequins and hemp twine. You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!

The layout for my card is Retro Sketches #72, I just loved the grouped elements! I'm linking up to Seize the Birthday's Anything Goes challenge and Pink Elephant's Feminine Birthday challenge!

What's better than a sale to celebrate - check out what's starting at IHP on the 17th!!!



Here's the inside of my card...


I love this sentiment! Party on Kate! It's time to go see the gorgeousness the team has to share today!


Stamps: Banner Love, Strictly Sentiments 1 (Wplus9) Paper: Beautiful Life (Echo Park) Ink: Red Hot, Kraft, Bubblegum (MFT)Dies: Tea Party Doily, Fishtail Flags, Well Worn Greetings (MFT) Circle Nesties (Spellbinders) Other: White Gel Pen, Paper Roses, Sequins, Button, Hemp



9 comments:

  1. Thank you! This is a gorgeous card! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, Sarah! love the papers and the pretty elements you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Sarah! The inside is as pretty as the outside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh weeee! This is just so elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !!!!! Very nice card !!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness this is as sweet as can be! Love the little banner. So happy you gave the sketch a try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. So love the shabby chic feel and the little heart bunting. Just as beautiful on the inside.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Sarah - love all the beautiful detail! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!