July 10, 2013

CTD 250th Celebration!


Welcome! Today I'm excited to help share in the celebration for Color Throwdown 250! I {heart} papers will be offering up at $25 gift certificate as a prize this week - yay!

Here are the colors for this week...  


These are Stampin' Up! colour names, but just use what you have that is closest!

Here's my card...

(missing the pin it button? I added new code so now just hover over the center of ANY photo and click the button!)


I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are from Paper Smooches - Crystal Clear. I stamped them then washed over with a water brush for a watercolour look. I picked up ink directly with my waterbrush to fill in the jar.

The paper is Beautiful Life from Echo Park, and I've created a little pocket using one of these awesome Chevron Bitty Bags. I love the Woven embossing Folder I've used on the card base and I couldn't resist adding some white sequins for a little sparkle! You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!

Inside the pocket...


I have a little tag I made by rounding the corners of a strip of paper and stamping a sentiment from Sentiment Sampler in black as well as stamping those awesome flowers again.

Here's the inside of my card...


If you look closely, there are little music notes on the yellow paper so the "you rock" sentiment seemed appropriate!

Stamps: Crystal Clear, Sentiment Sampler (Paper Smooches) Paper: Beautiful Life (Echo Park) Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky (SU)  Dies: Rectangle Nesties (Spellbinders) Other: Woven Embossing Folder (Lifestyle Crafts) Sequins, Twine, Circle Punches, Corner Rounder, Chevron Bitty Bag, Waterbrush


7 comments:

  1. Love you pocket....
    A pocket full of posies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card. love how you used the colors and that little bag for your tag is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and especially love the little pocket with tag insert! Thanks so much for playing along and helping us celebrate at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards. Love the little bag and your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used these colors! I love the bag and tag look and design. Fabulous inside and out, Sarah! Striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fabulous, Sarah....you know I love the stamps you used and how cool is that pink and white striped bag in the background!! Love your beautiful tag, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fantastic card! Love the design of the tag holder with tag and your pretty jar image with flowers! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate over at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!