March 21, 2013

WSC116 - Sweet


Welcome! Today I'm sharing a card I made for this week's Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I've used a couple of my favourite products on this one along with a bright and cheery colour scheme.


When I see tall vertical panels, I always think of the Vertical Greetings range! I've stamped the sentiment in Blu Raspberry ink and paired it with the new Electric Red cardstock. I've embossed my card background and added those sweet butterflies with a rhinestone body.


The sentiment on the inside of my card comes from the Birthday Sentiments set which is available free at www.mftstamps.com with a $60 purchase right now! I stamped it repeatedly on my butterfly for a different look.

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:






Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC116. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!

 
Stamps: Vertical Greetings II, Birthday Sentiments (MFT Stamps) Paper: Happy Day (MME) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Blu Raspberry (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Double Dot Border, Butterflies, Vertical Greetings II (MFT Stamps) Other: Rhinestones, Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. Love this colour combo and the bling. Great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!