March 24, 2013

Viva la Verve - Oh Boy!


Happy weekend! Today I have a card to share using the last Viva la Verve sketch for March. Anya's wonderful sketch inspired me to ink up To The Moon for the first time - the sentiments and images in this set are just adorable!

 
I started by stamping the elephant and colouring with copics, popping up the main portion of his head. The main sentiment was stamped on this fun baby paper, and the secondary sentiment was stamped on a rectangle I rounded the corners on. A bow, rhinestones and some piercing finish off the card front.


There are so many fun sentiments in this set, I used another two on the inside of my card! I also stamped the elephant again, just because he's cute!

Someone will win a $100 voucher to spend at Verve for participating in all four Viva la Verve sketches this month - what a fantastic prize!!
Stamps: To The Moon (Verve StampsPaper: Little Boy Blue (Crate Paper) Ink: Antique Linen  Distress Ink (Ranger) Memento Black Dies: Circle STAX (MFT) Other: Apron Lace Punch (Fiskars) Rhinestones, Copics, Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Piercing Tool (SU)

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your card!! Great combination of papers - love the colors. Perfect card for a new baby boy!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet! Love the baby blue and red together, and that vintage paper is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used Emery for this sketch! SUch a darling little boy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sarah!!!! This is soooo adorable! I just love every little thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so cute, love all the elements

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!