March 21, 2013

Happy Easter!



Hi there! I'm back with a card I made for this weeks Splitcoast sketch challenge and the Simon Says Stamp challenge to make an Easter or Spring card.

I'm so excited for Easter this year. Since we had Jackson any extra time we can spend as a family is SO precious. Four days without Shanan going to work sounds like bliss!



I really loved the clustered elements on this sketch - I always have fun creating in this style. I've used Easter Elements Die-namics and the Embellished Eggs stamp set. The large panel is from Blueprints 1 and the flags are made with Fishtail Flags. I've also used the Grassy Borders Die-namics.


It's very subtle, but I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen around the scalloped panel.


Inside my card I added the larger bird from the set and the new Party Banner.

Thanks for stopping by today! 
  
Stamps: Embellished Eggs (MFT Stamps) Paper: My Favorite Things (MME) Sweet Tooth (MFT Cardstock) Ink: Blush Blossom, Sage Shadow (SU)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 1, Party Banner, Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT Stamps) Other: Pearls, White Gel Pen

4 comments:

  1. so sweet! i just love all the patterns & texture! Your creations are always inspiring! have a wonderful holiday together- family time is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Easter cards, I love the eggs !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! LOVE the design, and your colors are so soft and spring-y! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Easter/Spring" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the combination of pattern papers! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!