February 21, 2013

You + Me


My Favorite Things is pleased and proud to be a founding Splitcoaststampers Member Company. MFT is hostessing a challenge today as part of the Splitcoaststampers LoveFest. The LoveFest includes 11 days of challenges, chatter, and prizes!  You'll increase your opportunity to win by playing along in each of the 11 challenges.  You can find all the details HERE.  


You'll find all the details on today's challenge from My Favorite Things HERE in the MFT Forum.
Please note: Gallery uploads must be completed by February 28th, 2013 at 1:00pm Eastern Standard Time to be eligible.

**********

I made my card for my wonderful husband Shanan. He's an AMAZING Dad to our little man!

I used the Insta-frame Die-namics, and stamped my equation using the Off The Chart stamp set (the = I drew in with a marker). I used AC Thickers for the He. I wanted a scrapbook type of look, and used washi tape to adhere the frame to my card base.


The 'he' is adhered on a die cut from the Flags and Tabs set.

The top panel of my card base is bordered with the Chevron Stripes Die-namics. I've cut into the paper to remove small triangles for a seamless look.


For the inside of my card I've used the same elements from the front, cutting away the patterned paper again to highlight the chevron shape.

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:



 

   
     
   
   


 
Stamps: LLD Off The Chart (MFT Stamps) Paper: Fourteen (Crate Paper) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Black Licorice, Sno Cone, Pink Lemonade and Kraft (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Chevron Stripes, Insta-Frame, Flags and Tabs (MFT Stamps) Other: Smash Tape

2 comments:

  1. i so love this!! what an adorable baby & awesome card! i LOVE the washi on the insta-frame- super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally cool, love the polaroid photo frame

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!