February 14, 2013

WSC 111 - Feelin' Lucky?


Hi stamping peeps! I had time to join in with the fab MFT Wednesday Sketch Club this week and created a card using the newly released Inspired by the Wild Wild West.

I love that these detailed images from the Inspired By line don't have to be coloured to have a BIG impact. I like to stamp them on patterned paper for some extra "ommph". I sponged all the edges on this masculine card with Kraft ink and added some more western detail with the Western Star Border Duo Die-namics.


I love how fresh this paper looks with the Sno Cone cardstock! Inside I added a teeny detail with the Solid Bracket Border Die-namics.

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:

 

   
     
   
   

Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC111. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!

 
Stamps: Inspired by the Wild Wild West (MFT Stamps) Paper: Bramble Rose (MME) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Black Licorice, Kraft (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Western Star Border Duo, Solid Bracket Border  (MFT Stamps) Other: Button

1 comment:

  1. Oh...WOW! WOW! WOW! Sarah, this card sure does make a big impact, hun! Absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about this card...inside and out!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!