February 16, 2013

March Guest Designer Contest!


Hi everyone! Today I have a card made using the wonderful sketch for the March Guest Designer competition for My Favorite Things. You can join in to be in the running by visiting the Guest Designer thread here.


I've used Homespun Hearts and the Rustic Heart Die-namics for my card. I love that little zig-zag stitch stamp! I curved it on my block to stamp around the circle layer.


One of my fave embellishments lately has been rhinestones on the same colour background.


I went with lots of layers on the inside of this card too!

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:

 

   
     
   
   
 
Stamps: Homespun Hearts (MFT Stamps) Paper: Fourteen (Crate Paper) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Black Licorice, Kraft, Wild Cherry, Jellybean Green (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Circle STAX, Rustic Hearts, Double Scallop Border (MFT Stamps) Other: Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the card, the colors are jsut awesome, and it is like you made two cards. love the inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers, great card, reminds me of a quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!