February 23, 2013

Love Fest - Verve!


The Splitcoaststampers love fest continues today, and it's time to celebrate Verve!


Julee has a fab challenge for us, you'll want to go visit HERE to find out all the deets and be in to win some awesome prizes!

I started this card by pulling a bunch of aqua scraps from my patterned paper scrapbox. I added in some yellow for my pop of colour. The sentiment was stamped, and sponged while the nestabilities die was still in place. I also added some piercing and folded prima flowers in half to sit behind the circle layer.


The stamps for this card are from Words of Wisdom, one of my all time favourite Verve sets!


Inside my card I stamped another sentiment from this set on a strip of patterned paper and finished off with some additional prima flowers. Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you over in the Verve forum!

Here are the products I've used today: 



 

   
     
   
   


Stamps: Words of Wisdom (Verve StampsPaper: Assorted Scraps Ink: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight (SU) Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger) Dies: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Open Hexagon Borders (MFT) Other: Ribbon, Brads, Piercing Tool

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is just genius! I love the way you used those large Primas! Gorgeous, inside and out, just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card for the Love Fest challenge, Sarah!! LOve the hexagons and the way the dark brown pops. Goinfg to be a squishy card to mail with that lovely flower on the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, this looks like it would have taken you ages to complete! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your card. The hexies on the dark brown look great.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!