February 15, 2013

I've got Verve!

Verve: verve (vûrv)
n.
1. Energy and enthusiasm in the expression of ideas, especially in artistic performance or composition
2. Vitality; liveliness. See Synonyms at vigor.
3. Archaic Aptitude; talent.
4. An AMAZING stamp company

Yippee! I'm so excited to share that starting March 1st, I'll be part of the amazing Verve Diva Inspirations team!! I'm joining some of the most talented ladies out there, and I get to play with beautiful stamps and dies, I feel so lucky!!!

Head on over to the Verve blog to see ALL the new and established Verve Divas. You can learn more about Verve, and the fab woman behind it all, Julee, here. You can also visit the store, blog and the SCS forum.

If you're visiting me for the first time, welcome! If you'd like to keep up with what I'm doing, you'll find a google follow widget, facebook page link and email subscription box on my side bar ------>

I'll leave you with some of my favourite verve creations from over the years and I'll see you soon with some new ones!




Using Sunny Days

 

6 comments:

  1. You definitely know how to rock Verve, Sarah :) Love the definition you posted too! Let the Verve tide roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and welcome to the Team, Sarah! Can't wait to see you work more magic with Verve :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw verve!! Nice job...and cards!! Have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge Verve fan! Looking forward to seeing your new stuff next week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah, so exciting Sarah, they have some gorgeous stuff which I know you will do justice to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to the team....congrats and so glad to have you!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!