February 25, 2013

Happy Bird-day


Hi friends! Today I have another clean and simple card I made for a fan club challenge at SCS.

I've used Contempo Cage for this birthday card.

It's a little hard to tell from the photo - but I covered the cage with gel adhesive and Martha Stewart glitter, it has so much sparkle in real life!


I cut the bird from Blu Raspberry cardstock and stamped the wing with Wild Cherry.


I kept the inside of the card nice and simple, adding a sentiment and the bird and little bird prints in Kraft ink.

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:



   

   
     
   
   


 Stamps: Contempo Cage (MFT Stamps) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Kraft, Wild Cherry (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Contempo cage (MFT Stamps) Other: Rhinestones, MS Glitter

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!