February 11, 2013

Cherished Nana


Hi everyone! I have a special card to share today! This month my lovely Nana celebrated her 70th birthday, so of course I had to make a card!

I made the numbers the focus of the card front, cutting them with By the Numbers. I then covered them in red stickles, a second layer of stickles, then a layer of Diamond Glaze.



I love the dimensional look this treatment gives die cut pieces!


Inside the card, I used a few sentiments, as this was going to be a card from the entire family. I also used my fave Faux Crochet Border Die-namics.


Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:

 

   
             
 
Stamps: Vintage Cameo Sentiments, Clearly Sentimental about Grandparents (MFT Stamps) Paper: Lost and Found 3 - Ruby (MME) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Wild Cherry (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Faux Crochet Border, High Tea Party Doily, Sentiment Strips, Hybrid Heirloom Rose Mini and Large (MFT Stamps) Other: MFT Felt - Bubblegum, Wild Cherry; MFT Ribbon - Bubblegum (MFT Stamps) Stickles, Dimensional Magic

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love how you did the number 70, it looks so shiny and sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful, what a wonderful card for celebration

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty & WOW those numbers look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!