October 24, 2012

November Guest Designer Contest!


Have you been playing along every month for the chance to be My Favorite Things next guest designer?!

I loved the sketch this month and just had to play along. I've used the Tag You're It stamp set. The weather is getting warmer here and this one just screams summer to me!

Here's the sketch...
and here's my card....


Simple and summery! I just love the Peek-a-boo Die-namics, combined with smaller stamped images they make a real statement! I've used papers from the MME collection, A Mother's Love.


Inside my card I used some of the left over circles from the Peek-a-Boo Sqaured Die-namics, why waste those gorgeous paper scraps?!

You can click here to go to the SCS thread about how YOU can design with the MFT team!

Here are the products I've used today:





 

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Good luck! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch especially with the strawberries! I hope to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Your sketch is neato...Thks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, we are LOVING the strawberries being back in season so this is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely! I adore that you used this set with the guest designer sketch. really cute, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!