August 22, 2012

Peek-a-boo Trio Pull Card


It's time for the amazing VIP collection from MFT! Be sure to head on over and grab yours quickly, once they are sold out you'll have to wait for the fab new products to launch next month!


Halloween isn't really a big holiday in New Zealand, so I'm showing the versatility of these stamps and created a lovey card. The Peek-a-boo Trio Die-namics is PERFECT for creating a card with a little added movement.


I created a window with acetate and covered up two of the other windows with designer paper. 


My image was coloured with Copics and trimmed down to slide under the Peek-a-Boo Trio Die-namics piece.


For more on how I created the focal point of this card I've made a quick video showing the sliding mechanism (it's really simple!)



Click HERE to view full size.

For the inside of the card, I repeated the sentiment (which I cut apart for ease of use) and added a sentiment from the exclusive set that comes with this VIP collection.


Don't forget to grab your kit here and visit Kim's blog to see all the amazing creations from the MFT team this month!


Here are the products I've used today (click for more info!):

 

14 comments:

  1. wow! love this and that you showed the milage you can get from this set. soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous interactive card, Sarah! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea, Sarah! Love it! (Hope your other "little cutie" is doing well!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super creative, love your idea ...awesome pull card..tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, Sarah! SO cute and SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable!!! You're so creative and clever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome, Sarah, gorgeous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NO WAY! LOVE the interactive element on this!!! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness this is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a clever girl you are. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!