October 11, 2011

Some Bunny....


I'm back with another Amber Ink creation. these adorable bunnies were a must-have for me, I just love them, and wait till you see the sentiment! You can even get ipaper to match!


I had to go for pastel shades for this card. The Love Bunnies - Flirt image was coloured with Copics and I added a hint of liquid applique to their tails. I cut them out with nesties and sponged around the circle with Antique Linen distress ink. A few prima flowers and some silver jumbo brads finished off this simple card. The paper I used is from the Two Scoops range by Basic Grey.


I told you the sentiment was cute! I must have looked at it ten times before I realised the B was a bunny - adorable!
 Thanks for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable card! The iPaper looks fantastic!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! i never noticed that about the sentiment either! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now how cute is this, love the soft pastels you've used for the bunny's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorguss Gorguss Gorguss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it so much! Gosh...I only noticed the bunny in the B after seeing it about 50 x!!! So bunnylicious - put it on the blog today ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!