October 5, 2011

Contempo Cage New Product Tour!


Welcome! I'm so excited to show you the a-m-a-z-i-n-g Contempo Cage stamp set and die-namics for today's product tour, I just know you're going to love them as much as I do!

Let's get right to my card for today...


I've made a BIG tent card to show off that amazing birdhouse die-namic! There is so much to see with this stamp set and card I've made a video for you...

You can see it full size here on You Tube.

You'll want to head to Kim's Blog for all the deets on this month's amazing product tour and don't forget....
all the amazing new products you'll see on the tour are available here now! This has been such a special MFT release, head on over to the forum to read all about how MFT is supporting a special customer and the fight against cancer.

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:


 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: Contempo Cage (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: White, Real Red, Early Espresso (SU) Paper: Random (Crate Paper) Ink: Real Red (SU) Dies: Pretty Posies, Contempo Cage, Simply Scallops, Vintage Flourish Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Circle Scissors Plus, Button, Hemp Twine (SU) Chain, Rhinestones, Sewing Machine

12 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!!! What else can I say ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspired by this Sarah. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This s exquisite! Your video is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza!

    Love this card! The details are amazing in your tent card. The birdcage calls to be hung and displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the video, TFS. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. your videos are awesome...I could listen to you talk all day. love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHUT the front door! This is AMAZING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that you created a tent card...magnificent!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!