August 29, 2011

SFYTT August


Once again I'm right on the cusp of missing this month's SFYTT - where did the month go?! This Sunday is Father's Day here in New Zealand, so I made this card for Shan's dad. My dad reads my blog (isn't that cool?) so I'll show you his later on!


This also fits with the masculine challenge over at C4C. I thought Just my Type would make a great guy card. The Oxford papers by Basic Grey were perfect too. I've sponged all the edges in Antique Linen distress ink, the main image is stamped in Brushed Corduroy.


Inside I've used the Typewriter Alphabet to create my sentiment. Hope you have a great start to your week!


 Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. Great card Sarah, very masculine card. I bet Shan's dad will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous girl! Love this masculine card and that stamp set is perfect for it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!