August 7, 2011

Dare to Get Dirty.....


The Dirty Dozen are the a-m-a-z-i-n-g design team over at Splitcoast Stampers. This week dirty girls current and past have been hosting challenges for Dare to Get Dirty - a week long event for fan club members. I've been busy and haven't played in as many as I would like, but I have made a couple of cards so far, combining lots of challenges (link will only work for fan club members).


My first card uses one of my all time favourite WTG sets - Who's That Harvesting Girl? I've  paper pieced her shirt and her arm. I used the Tab File Die-namic for my sentiment (um, I love this die!) and a Dizzy Doily Duo and Dainty Dots Die-namic for decoration (whew, that was a lot of D's!) The papers for this card are from 5 & Dime by October Afternoon.

 
Speaking of favourite stamp sets - I was so happy to ink up this cutie again. She's from Sending a Little Christmas (currently out of stock).


I paper pieced the scarf, colouring the rest with Copics. The papers are from MME Lost and Found - Union Square. I used the First Place Award Die-namic for my sentiment flag and as always, the wonderful Pretty Posies Die-namic for my distressed flower.


We've had a wonderful weekend, eating out, being mall rats and seeing the new Planet of the Apes movie - which I loved, I hope yours is/has been just as great!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. oooooo and ahhhhh! looooove that you played along, those challenges sure were fun! love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both TOO fun! Love thme and the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card. Lovethe coloring

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!