June 5, 2011

So Sorry...

Happy Sunday! We're in the middle of a long weekend here in New Zealand - yippee! Yesterday was gorgeous, we spent the day out in the country then grabbed dinner and saw a movie, don't you love the days you just don't come home till it's time for bed?

Today I thought I'd pop on and share a card I made during my Guest Designer month at MFT. I still have a couple I haven't shared with you yet! This one uses the adorable Crazy for Daises PI girl.
I've used Stella and Rose papers from My Mind's Eye and one of my favourite die-namics, the Faux Crochet Border.

I love that all the sentiments in the PI sets work well together and make it easy to mix and match. I hope you have a great weekend, I'm off to cook a traditional Sunday roast - yum!

7 comments:

  1. Love this Sarah. I have recently found the digi images by Heather Ellis and I love them. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable, I love the freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Sarah. These images are just the best to color. Now to get more copic markers and learn to use them properly!!!! Thanks so much for sharing all the way from New Zealand. I am in Upstate NY, USA. See how far this "addiction" goes? LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet. Your colour choices are awesome and really sets this card off.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!