May 2, 2011

Verve-a-licious!

Hi everyone, Happy start of May! I thought I'd share a little set of notecards I made for Shan's Mum using the Mojo 188 sketch. I love any excuse to play with some of my gorgeous Verve stamps - and yippee - I'll have the BEST excuse ever soon, when I join the Verve design team as the Guest Diva for their next release!!! I couldn't be more excited to share some Verve-a-licious-ness with you all!
I made one of my clear sleeve gift boxes, and added a belly-band as a simple decoration.
Inside are three little notecards and matching stamped envelopes. I used some gorgeous papers from the Madeline pack by Prima and matched my colours to the bright tones in the flowered background paper.
Each of the cards uses the same background stamp from the Abundant Blessings set with a sentiment stamped over top. (You can click the photos for a larger view)

Inside the cards I repeated the stamped image from the envelopes. Thanks for stopping by - have a great week!

Stamps: Beautiful You, Happy Thoughts, Abundant Blessings, Floral Whimsy (Verve) Cardstock: Early Espresso, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Rose Red (SU) Paper: Madeline (Prima) Ink: Early Espresso, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Rose Red (SU) Dies: Circle Nesties (Spellbinders) Punches: Apron Lace Border (Fiskars) Other: Crochet Ribbon (SU) Rhinestones (Kaisercraft) Flowers (Prima)

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! I have been taking inspiration form your work and learning how to embellish embellish embellish. The days of simple cards are fading.
    Thanks Sarah, from Michelle on FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congrats on the guest diva spot that's awesome and well deserved. Shan's mum is going to love love love this set, Who wouldn't?
    Fantastic job Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with this project! So colorful! Congrats on being GD for Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How BEAUTIFUL is this! I love them, I just wish my kids would scrap something like this for me for mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh just gorgeous - I'm so glad I found your blog from the Riley DT - I have been missing out! Your work is beautiful as is your photography - so much detail and beauty in your work! TFS! (following, don't want to miss a thing!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!