April 21, 2011

April SFYTT

If you haven't heard about Jen's SFYTT challenge - first, you've been missing out! Second, you really should play along, and it's never too late to start! Jen has great sketches, she's one of my fave stampers and just an all around cool chick. This card uses her April sketch. You'd think it would be easier to find time to play with a monthly sketch - but I always seem to leave it to the last minute!
This is a pretty simple card for me - but I loved the layout and image so much I wanted to keep it clean. My PI girl is paper pieced and coloured with copics. The image layer was sponged while still inside the nestability frame and dotted with a chocolate chip marker.
The papers are MME - Tickled Pink. Have a wonderful Easter - I have some school work and lots of crafty stuff planned, as well as a basketball game and some time out with hubby - doesn't get any better! *hugs*

Stamps: Blooming Good Day (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU) Paper: Tickled Pink (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Dies: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Punches: Eyelet Border (SU) Other: Orchid Ribbon, Choc Chip Marker, Crystal Effects (SU) Copic Markers, Buttons, Twine

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love the colours you've used. I've just come across your blog and I love all your makes!! Have signed up to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sarah, & you blog is so cheery & bright -- I love it!

    Blessings,
    Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute girl! I am just finishing up mine for this sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable, Sarah! Love your take on the April SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!