March 8, 2011

You're so Tweet!


Hi everyone - I hope your week is off to a good start! I'm happy to report the sun is out here and Shan's back to work, so it's business as usual here in Wellington.

I made this card using the CTD131 colours of Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy. I'd just cut into a new pack of NQN, so it seemed like fate! The sketch is this weeks awesome WSC #9 - love all those layers!



I have been enamoured with all things quilting lately (new craft alert! more on that later this week) so I indulged my interest by creating a quilted circular panel. I love this effect - and it's a great way to use up old paper scraps!

My PI girl is paper pieced and coloured with SU! markers.


Inside I used more of my epic paper stash, and added some interest with the gorgeous faux crochet dienamic.

Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!

Colour Combo: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy Stamps: You're So Tweet (MFT) Paper: Bella Bloom, Urban Garden (SU) Dies: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Butterfly & Faux Crochet Border (MFT) Other: Markers, Ribbon, Button, Brads (SU) Pearls (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

  1. Cute Cute card and I love those earrings that you have made for your mother in law. I bet she loves them, stunning colour.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!