March 29, 2011

With Gratitude

I was blog hopping this morning and realised I hadn't played along with Jen's SFYTT yet this month - that just wouldn't do! I needed a thank you for a special someone, so I pulled out one of my new fave paper packs, and spent some happy crafting time. 
I've used papers from the new Stella and Rose - Mabel range. These colours are just so gorgeous! My little Pure Innocence girl was a prize at one of the fab MFT launch parties - she's so cute! I've used the notebook edge die-namic, and the new pretty posies die, currently available as part of this month's VIP kit.
Inside I used the open scallop die - another one I picked up in my last order and some gorgeous Caribbean twine - ohhh I love this stuff, it's so soft and the colours are amazing!


Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla Stamps: Lil' Pumpkin (MFT Stamps) Paper:Stella and Rose - Mabel (MME) Dies: Pretty Posies, Notebook Edge and Open Scallop Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Caribbean Twine (MFT Stamps) Riding Hood Red button (SU)

11 comments:

  1. oh I like how you repeated the image on the inside. That twine colour is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolute PERFECTION Sarah! GORGEOUS colors and mix of papers. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful...love your papers piecing and the paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Love the "image" inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! I love it!! You always leave me the sweetest comments, thank you for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very jealous here that you have bakers twine.
    Gorgeous card Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! I love the layered notebook paper and GORGEOUS flower in the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!