February 3, 2011

Belle Toile


Happy Chinese New Year! My day started with a migraine, not fun. So once I kicked it I used the colour combo at Color Throwdown and the SCS sketch for this week to make a soft and soothing card. Stamping is always relaxing for me, it totally made me forget my head was hurting!


I finally used my beautiful Belle Toile background stamp. It's been sitting on the shelf waiting to be inked up for awhile now. I love it! I added the sentiment on a little tag so it can be easily changed if I need a quick card - I think this one would work for just about any occasion.


I've kept the inside blank for the moment in case I do need to use the card as a sympathy card or something else. Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!


Colour Combo: Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Early Espresso Stamps: Belle Toile, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Soft Summer (SU)  Punches: Scallop Edge, Itty Bitty Shapes, Word Window, Modern Label (SU) Other: Vanilla Ribbon, Espresso Button, Vanilla Brads, Linen Thread, Stamp-a-ma-jig (SU)

4 comments:

  1. love that colour combo. Hey nice look on ya blog too....belated Happy New Year. Hope your feeling better and have kicked your migraine to the kerb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your ribbon treatment!!This is so pretty! And that background image in brown on the blue paper POPS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! So clean and elegant...LOVE this ♥

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!