December 11, 2010

Time to get Sketchy!

Hi everyone - it's time for another OCC challenge!

This week I've created a sketch that will be perfect for that last minute special Christmas card, or get started on your stock of cards for next year like I have!
Lots of layers to play with on this one!
I've used designer series paper in this year's In Colours, the girl's dress is paper pieced and I used a glue pen to add glitter to her crown. My colour combo is Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Peach Parfait.
Inside I've used more of the fun papers to tie it all together. Head on over to the OCC and see what the team has done with this weeks sketch - we hope you'll play along!




Paper & Card: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Basic Black Peach Parfait
Ink:
Basic Black
Punches:
Circle Punches
Other:
Markers, Glitter, Button, Jumbo Brads, Crochet Trim, Clip, Piercing Tool, Linen Thread

Stamps: Birthday Princess - MFT Stamps
Other: Nestabilities

4 comments:

  1. I loved this sketch, Sarah - it was really fun to work with! Your card is great - your colors and papers are perfect for a girl birthday card. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see some summery colours! Gorgeous Sarah! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!