November 12, 2010

Lovin' from the Oven...

Yippee - TGIF! We're hoping for some warm weather this weekend to get some work done in the yard and head out to see a couple of museums. Lots of relaxing to be had this weekend and I can't wait!

In the meantime stamping is relaxing too! 
This is my entry for this week's WSC challenge - to use a food/kitchen theme.

It's all pretty self explanatory I think - the image is paper pieced and I've added some Crystal Effects to the bowl. 
I decorated and stamped the inside of the card too - I love that sentiment!

Blogger has a habit of making some photos look blurry - you can always click the photo to see the original size.



Paper & Card: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink:
Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red
Punches: Scallop & Oval punches
Other:
Rose Red Ribbon, White Taffeta, Crystal Effects

Stamps: Lovin' From the Oven - MFT Stamps
Paper & Card:
Basic Grey DP
Other: Nestabilities, Stickles

4 comments:

  1. Simply spectactular!

    Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah this card is pure yumminess itself - colour combo is faband you know I love the sentiment too of course!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!