October 12, 2010

Jolly Christmas Treat Bag

Hey everyone - it's Tuesday so time for a fun new Project Tuesday challenge to try! This week Kim has asked us to make these fun treat bag covers. I often make these with a window in the front, it was a nice change to use images on the front instead. If you need the instructions, you can find them here.
I pulled out some super old SU! supplies - anyone remember Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme? They were In Colours way back in 2007 - I still love them, especially with this Holiday Thyme paper I'm lucky enough to still have.
Isn't that Reindeer just the cutest? I've had this Hero Arts set forever, it was time it finally saw some ink! You can't tell from the photo, but I stamped the head twice so it's popped up from the body on Dimensionals.
Inside I just had to add this cute little penguin. I've also stamped the cardstock with the little snowflakes. I'll add some handmade chocolates to this at Christmas time.
While I had the supplies out I also whipped up this matching gift tag - I think I'm going to do brown wrapping paper and cute tags for my holiday wrapping this year!

Head on over to see what the Project Tuesday crew have whipped up - we hope you'll play along!



Paper & Card: Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme, Very Vanilla, Holiday Thyme DP
Ink:
Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme
Punches:
3/4" Circle
Other:
Crop-a-dile, Jumbo Eyelets - Antique Brass, Always Artichoke Ribbon, Small Cello bags

Stamps: Jolly Christmas & Birdhouse Tag - Hero Arts
Punches:
Apron Lace - Fiskars
Other: Colluzle Tag Template

4 comments:

  1. Super Cute, Sarah! Rich, vibrant colours and fun images! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice gift set. I really like the details inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW super duper cute Sarah!!! Love this sweet gift set!!! All of your latest creations are fabulous!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its my pleasure to tell you that I love your work. You are doing a great job. Keep up the work.And yes i have bookmarked your site thinkingstamps.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!