October 7, 2010

Everything old is new again...

 Don't you love it when your old supplies seem brand new? I was looking through my paper the other day and spied a sheet of this gorgeous old SU! paper - it's a perfect match for the new Peach Parfait colour! Yay!
This is my card based on the Mojo 159 sketch. I used a gorgeous Verve sentiment and created a little butterfly embellishment. The butterfly was die-cut, sprayed with glimmermist, outlined with a marker then I glued on a couple of little flowers from the paper - so pretty!

Isn't that a gorgeous sentiment? 

I left the inside with lots of blank space for writing or stamping a message.

Hope you're having a great week!





Paper & Card: Pear Pizzaz, Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DP
Ink:
Pear Pizzaz, Peach Parfait
Punches:
Circle punches
Other:
Piercing Tool, Pear Pizzaz Ribbon, Dimensionals

Stamps: Floral Whimsy - Verve
Other:
Nestabilities, Dew Drops, Cuttlebug Die, Glimmermist - Pearl, Colluzle Template

5 comments:

  1. Love your card the colours are great. It is good to use old stash :)
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, love how you made the butterfly.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cleaned up my ribbon basket this week and found some River Rock ribbon hiding in the bottom! Yay! Very pretty colour combo, Sarah! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these details! Such pretty colors and the little beads are such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful, Sarah! Love that butterfly! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!