July 22, 2010

In Colour Love












Hi everyone - time for a new OCC Sketch! This week you can make a fun round card, or add your circle to the front of a square card like some members of the design team have.

One of the things I'm most excited about craft wise is the launch of the new colour collections in NZ in September. I can't wait to get my hands on some new ink!

In the meantime, I'm trying to embrace colours that we've had previously and are returning, like Wild Wasabi. I didn't use this colour that much when it was current, but today I think I came up with a combo I love it in, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo & Rich Razzleberry.
I knew what I wanted to do with this sketch as soon as I saw it - and yup, there's Vintage Vogue again. I'm getting more use out of this set than I thought I would, and I'm LOVING the clear mount option for stamping like this - no positioner needed! The Wasabi has more pop in real life - it's one of those colours I can never get to photograph spot on.

Inside I've repeated the stamped frame, this is a smaller card, so I've left the rest open to write my message.

I hope you'll play along with the OCC Sketch design team this week, pop on over to see their wonderful creations!


Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Butterfly Prints
Paper & Card:
Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink:
Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Other:
Melon Mambo Ribbon, Dimensionals

Other: Rhinestones, Nestabilities

1 comment:

  1. Hi blog friend! I am so glad to finally be here ... after 2 weeks of holidays without internet access ... and another 2 weeks trying to catch up! Blog hopping had to go to the bottom of my priority list for a while! But ... I am finally back ... and I have enjoyed scrolling back through your posts ... and checking out what you have been up to! I hope to be here more regularly again soon! Love this gorgeous card ... can't go wrong with Vintage Vogue. I am keen to play with this sketch! Your pomander is simply delicious (as if you needed an excuse to give Shannan a smooch!) Great job with those cupcakes ... how did you get the icing so gorgeous??? And ... love the colours on the Chrissy card! Be back soon! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!