May 6, 2010

Hi Cupcake!










Hi everyone. I was hoping to bring you something new yesterday - but spent the day surrounded by all manner of craft supplies! I undertook a major clean-up of all the problem junk areas in my craft room - you know the ones right? Those areas you've "hidden" bits and pieces you don't know what to do with! I'm 99% finished, so rewarded myself with some stamping time today!

I just HAD to play with Taylor's sketch this week - love it! And I was inspired by the Shabby Tea Room to use a LOT of glitter and glimmermist - hopefully you can see the sparkle on the flower petals behind the circle layer.

Mmmmm, I love those Bittersweet papers. I'll be back late tonight (I'll schedule the post for 11pm) with the OCC Sketch for this week - it's another great one!



Paper & Card: Bravo Burgandy, Whisper White & Always Artichoke card
Ink:
Black, Regla Rose, Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Soft Sky
Punches:
1/2" Circle punch
E-mail me to purchase.

Stamps: Birthday Cupcake - Inkadinkado
Paper & Card:
Bittersweet DP - Basic Gray
Punches:
Apron Lace - Fiskars
Other: Circle Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, Stickles, Glimmermist, Jumbo Brads

10 comments:

  1. Great card! I love anything cupcake, so this is perfect! Also love that patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty ... I {heart} the DSP you used! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week and I hope you can come back again on Monday to play again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh was a gorgeous card! I love the rich colors and matching design papers you used. Love all the little details and LOVE the sparkles. So glad I found your blog... I enjoy all the beauty I see on it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So YUMMY! Love how you even finished the inside so nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet little cards. I, too, really like that BG paper. Adorable cupcake. Thanks for playing along with us at the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, Sarah!! I have that cupcake and this is the LOVELIEST color combo I've ever seen it presented in. I also have tons of bittersweet paper left since I used it on some little boxes for a 3-D project at an SCS gathering. We were 100 ladies stamping and it was AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah! Thanks for participating in the TESC111 sketch challenge! Your card turned out super cute! Of course I have a thing for cupcakes...yummy! I selected your card as one of our Top Crops this week! You can check out the announcement here: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2010/05/tesc111-top-crops.html

    Here's a link to the Top Crops badge if you'd like to display it on your blog:

    http://sites.google.com/site/tayloredexpressionsimages/images/TopCropsbadge.png

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with the sketch...I love anything with cupcakes..Great card

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a good girl to do all that "spring cleaning" ... especially when it isn't even spring!!! LOL! This is a sweet design ... I can almost taste the icing! Where do you buy your glimmermist from? xxAxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh ... and congrats on being chosen as a "Top Crop" for this card! Woo hoo! xxAxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!